F-Series Season Start Delayed
Many racers and teams are aware the F-Series does not cancel events, however when the government shuts down the entire country we don't have much of a choice!
Of course we do want to do our part to keep our racers and families safe until the authorities feel it is OK to resume normal activities. The current situation in NJ and NY is that all race tracks remain closed until at least March 30th. This directly affects our next two scheduled events, RD #1 of the State Championship and the following Warm Up at Etown. As of now our target is to get racing for RD #2 on April 4th & 5th with the scheduled race at Etown. If authorities decide to extend the closures on NJ and NY Racetracks, we will continue to keep racers informed with our projected plans. Please know we are going green, the day they let us!As per our events, we are confident our races have always been great for the soul and healthy for the body, being outdoors in the fresh air and most days in the bright sunshine!
However with the added situation of a virus and all the craziness it has brought with it, we want everyone to know we will be working on procedures that will ensure extra safety of our racers, teams and employees. To share a few examples, registrations will be modified to minimize necessary lines and contact, grids will be limited to specific personal and drivers during certain sessions, additional sanitizer and soaps will be available throughout the events. We will also provide a list of what is recommend behavior in the setting of on outdoor event like our races.
We urge everyone to stay safe and follow the recommendations given by health officials.
We would also like to send anyone affected by this terrible situation our best wishes and a speedy recovery!
Check out event results at